For the many of you that were at the Club for the ceremonial opening of the Club’s fantastic new changing room block (Phase 1) , and Phase 2 you can’t have failed to be impressed by the progress made to date.
You’ll have also heard me mention the launch of a new LOAN SCHEME, called RAISE THE BAR, because that’s exactly what we will be doing in the new Clubhouse!
Key details are as follows:
• We’ve put together an INTEREST FREE LOAN SCHEME which we really hope will appeal to the broadest cross section of Members and Friends ever.
• We aim to raise a minimum of £100,000.
• The Loans are in units of £250, so we need take up of 400 units to achieve our target. The Loans will start to be repaid after 5 years and be fully repaid after 7 years.
• You can download the details of The Scheme, Pledge Forms and the Loan Agreement itself below.
• All lenders will receive a Building our Future tie or scarf and a lapel badge to recognise their support for this project.
Please have a close look and see if you can help the Club to achieve the completion of this momentous project.
One that will see the future of the Club secured for many years and generations to come.
We got off to a great start with the interest generated at the opening, but we must maintain this momentum.
The intention is that we make this Scheme as inclusive as possible and give as many Members and Friends the opportunity to be part of this prestigious re-development programme.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your involvement, please feel free to call either Tim Barker 07920 230563 or Barry Thompson 07786 337309.
If you would prefer to email your question or deliver your pledge please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in anticipation of your support.
Copies of the scheme documentation can be found at the following links
Updated 12:42 - 12 Jan 2018 by Newark RUFC - WEB SITE
Link - The Scheme
Link - Pledge Form
Link - Copy Loan Agreement